Quality bikes at unbelievable reates—you'll never want to own a bike again! As much as we love surprises, our pricing is transparent so you know what you'll pay before you ride. Make sure you check the rates in your ecosystem before you register!
- Free smartcard
- 25p/min for the first 15 mins
- 20p/min for the next 15 mins
- 15p/min after 30 mins
- ₹60 for a smartcard
- ₹10 for a 30-minute ride
- ₹15 for a 1-hour ride
- ₹5 for a 30-minute ride
- 20p/min after 30 mins
- ₹15 for a 30-minute ride
- 70p/min after 30 mins
- A penalty of ₹5,000 will be levied on a user who is found to be responsible for the loss of a bicycle.
- A penalty of ₹25,000 will be levied on a user who is found to be responsible for the loss of an electric bicycle.
- A penalty of ₹500 will be levied on a user who is found to be responsible for the loss of a helmet or any other accessories given out by Tilt.
- A late fee of ₹200 will be charged for every extra hour if a bicycle is not returned to a Tilt station after 24 hours.
Typically, the range of transactions on our platform varies from INR 20 to INR 1,000.
Schedule of Payment
Some of our services can be utilized for fixed durations upon payments of fixed amounts. In such cases, it is clearly mentioned within the description of these services. The period of usage in these cases vary from 1 day to 1 year.
The time period of 1 month, wherever specified, should be considered to be equal to 28 days.
We do our best to ensure that we don’t make errors in processing transactions. Despite our efforts, pricing errors may still occur. If you have been charged more than the slated amount, we will cancel your purchase, initiate a refund and notify you of the cancellation.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase of Tilt credits, we can’t offer you a refund. You can request for a refund by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will be issued at the sole discretion of Tilt.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit/debit card company as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you have done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.