Tilt is a pool of shareable bikes that are great fun and easy to use. Our bikes are in cities, corporate campuses and townships across India.
The terms “We” / “Us” / “Our” / ”Company” shall individually and collectively refer to Tilt, Feynman Technology Pvt. Ltd. and the terms “You” / “Your” / “Yourself” shall refer to the users.
1.1. Personal Information
To avail certain services on our Apps, users are required to provide certain information for the registration process namely: - a) your name, b) email address, c) sex, d) age, e) PIN code, f) credit card or debit card details, g) medical records and history, h) sexual orientation, i) biometric information, j) password, etc., and / or your occupation, interests, and the like. The Information as supplied by the users enables us to improve our service and provide you with the most user-friendly experience.
All required information is service dependent and we may use the above-said user information to maintain, protect, and improve our services (including advertising services) and for developing new services.
Such information will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain or is furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005, or any other law for the time being in force.
As a general matter, you can browse the App without submitting your personal information to us. However, there are a number of circumstances in which you may supply us or our agents with your personal information. The following lists the most common ways in which we may collect your personal information:
- Registration for an account on the App
- Use of the account through the App, including for rental of a Bicycle
- Payment information submitted to Tilt when renting a Bicycle
- Registration for an event sponsored by Tilt
- Social media information that you authorize
- Certain location data as described below
- Uploading Content to the App
- Submitting an application to work at Tilt
- Participation in surveys, contests, or sweepstakes
- Signing up to receive alerts or other information via email, text or instant message from Tilt
- Request for customer service, support requests or other assistance
- App related communications, e.g. account verification
- Participation in communities, commenting to blog entries and participation in other forums
- Submission of content or other data and information on any part of the App that permits it
- Any other place in the App where you knowingly volunteer personal information
1.2. Non-Personal Information
In addition, when you interact with the App, we may collect certain information that does not identify you individually and our servers may automatically keep an activity log of your use of our App (“Non-Personal Information”). Generally, we collect and store the following categories of Non-Personal Information:
- Non-identifiable demographic data such as age, gender, and six-digit postal code as part of collecting personal information.
- Device information about your computer, browser, mobile device, or other devices that you use to access the App. This information may include IP address, geo-location information, unique device identifiers, browser type, browser language, and other transactional information.
- Analytics and usage information about your use of the App, including GPS routes, and status of GPS chips.
- Device information about the Tilt Bicycle, including time stamps, battery status.
- Additional “traffic data” and log files such as time of access, date of access, software crash reports, session identification number, access times, and referring App addresses.
- Other information regarding your use of the App.
2.1. Your Source IP Address/Location Information
We collect and store location information about you on the App and associated with your account that you volunteer on the App or enable through the App or your device. We will collect location information regarding the location of the Tilt Bicycles, the routes taken by these Bicycles, and the rental status of these Bicycles. We will not collect any location information that you do not volunteer or enable, but you must agree to provide certain location information in order to use the Service. We also collect and store your device’s source IP address which may disclose the location of your device at the time you access the App.
2.2. Through Social Media Sites or Using Your Social Media Login
When you interact with any Service Provider page or account on a social media platform, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, LinkedIn, YouTube, or Pinterest, we may collect the personal information that you make available to us on that page or account including your account ID or “handle.” However, we will comply with the privacy policies of the corresponding social media platform and we will only collect and store such personal information that we are permitted to collect by these social media platforms. If you publish your social media profile on our Service, we may collect personal information that you make available as part of that profile.
2.3. Other Sources
We also may collect information about you that we may receive from other sources or from our offline interactions with you to, among other things, enable us to verify and update information contained in our records and to better customize the App for you. We may also collect Personal Information from credit reporting agencies to, for example, determine your creditworthiness, credit score, and credit usage, in accordance with the applicable laws.
2.4. Surveys and Promotions
We may from time to time conduct a referral service to introduce people you know to our Apps and Service. If you choose to use our referral service to tell someone about our Apps and Service or a discount on the Apps and Service, we will ask you for your contact’s name and email address. We will automatically send your contact a one-time email and/or SMS inviting him or her to visit our App. We store this information for the purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program. Your contact may contact us at email@example.com to request that we remove this information from our database.
2.6. Other Tracking Technologies
Tilt will collect and store the information you have entered in the Tilt App or the information you provided to us via other sources.
We will legally collect your personal or group information from associated companies, business partners and other independent third-party sources. Your security setting in relevant sites and suppliers may limit or prevent our access to relevant information.
If you provide your personal information to us, you understand and accept that Tilt can save your information for a necessary period for relevant uses.
All your information will be collected legally and will be used it in following ways：
- To provide the Tilt Service to you as you request
- To track the Bicycles
- To upload your content to our App as you request
- To permit you to update, edit, and manage your content in our App
- To communicate with you about your account or transactions (including financial transactions) with us (including service-related announcements) and send you information about features and enhancements to our App
- To communicate with you about changes to our policies
- To communicate with you about your comment to a blog post
- To personalize content and experiences on our App, including providing you reports, recommendations and feedback based on your preferences
- To disclose anonymized Personal Information to disclose statistics and analytics and other details regarding the use of our App.
- To optimize or improve our products, services and operations
- To automatically update the App on your device
- To detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal
- To perform statistical, demographic, and marketing analyses of users of the App
3.1. Use of Your Location Information
Specifically, we use your location information to:
- Track the use of the Tilt Bicycles
- Personalize content on our App, including providing you reports, recommendations and feedback based on your preferences
- Optimize or improve our products, services and operations
- Detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal
- Perform statistical, demographic, and marketing analyses of users of the App and their purchasing patterns
3.2. Combination of Your Personal Information
We use the information from one portion of the App on other portions of the App or elsewhere in our network of Apps, apps, and other interactive features, or in reports and analysis, all of which are owned and operated by Tilt, and we may combine information gathered from multiple portions of the App into a single customer record or analysis or report. We also use and/or combine information that we collect off-line or we collect or receive from third party sources to enhance, expand, and check the accuracy of your customer records.
3.3. Disclosure of Your Information
3.4. How Can We Transfer Your Personal Information?
4.1. Information may be sent to you
- The necessary verification code to complete the service;
- Push notifications when using the products and services;
- Current information about ride cost and discount;
- News, special promotions and promotional activities on Tilt products and services.
4.2. Unsubscribe and Revocation of Consent
If you wish to unsubscribe to the processing of your Personal Data for Additional Purposes by Tilt, please click on the link “Unsubscribe” which is embedded in the relevant email in order not to receive any email in the future.
4.3. Information security and privacy protection measures
Tilt, including its related parties, and its associated company adopt a strict system to ensure that the information we collect will not be lost, misused or altered;
We use technologies and procedures to keep your personal information away from unauthorized access, use or disclosure;
To deliver better services and products, we may make the data available to the third party for statistical analysis. In the process of providing services, we will also use the third-party products or services. These third-party companies or individuals will only in necessary situations use the data, and they are subject to strict confidentiality constraints;
Please note that any security system has unknown risks.
Following termination or deactivation of your account, Tilt, its Clients, Affiliates, or its service providers may retain information (including your profile information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes. If you have any questions about termination or deactivation of your account, please contact us directly by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tilt shall have the right to modify, update or amend the terms of this Policy at any time by placing the updated Policy on the Websites. By continuing to communicate with Tilt, by continuing to use Tilt services, purchasing products from Tilt or by your continued engagement with Tilt following the modifications, updates or amendments to this Policy, such actions shall signify your acceptance of such modifications, updates or amendments.
Our policy discloses the privacy practices for our own App only. Our site could provide links to other Apps also that are beyond our control. We shall in no way be responsible for your use of such sites in any way.
We share the sensitive personal information with any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the user in the following limited circumstances:
- When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offenses. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms and/or for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
All information gathered on our App is securely stored in our controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
Redressal Mechanism: Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the Tilt team by means of an email signed with the electronic signature to Feynman Technology Pvt. Ltd.